Elizabeth Boultbee founded Boultbee Health in 2009 and the Boultbee team have worked together for many years on a variety of projects.
Elizabeth has been the recipient of a number of awards including “Women in Business in the Arab World”.
Prior to Boultbee Health, Elizabeth managed the NHS Private Units at University College London Hospitals (UCLH), Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital and Moorfields Eye Hospital over a 10 year period, before travelling the world as the Head of International Business for HCA.
Elizabeth has been involved in healthcare in the UK for over 30 years starting when she landed a temp job in the finance department at BUPA on arrival from Australia in 1987. She left BUPA six years later having moved from a finance role into hospital management.
- Advisor, Medical Tourism Association (USA)
- Advisory Board, JP Clinics (China)
- Board Member, British Healthcare
- Chair, London Specialist Hospitals
- Chair, NHS Private Healthcare Association
- Trustee and Honorary Treasurer, The King’s Cross Baptist Church
- Chair, The Ice Wharf Co. Ltd
Women in Business in the Arab World 2002
Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2009
Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants (FIPA), Australia
Fellow of the Institute of Financial Accountants (FIFA), UK
Workshops and Conferences
Elizabeth has devised and delivered workshops, spoken at conferences; moderated and chaired conference sessions at locations around the world.
She has written numerous healthcare articles and participated in podcasts and other digital events and is a judge of a number of annual international awards.
Conference speaking engagements have included:
- IMTJ Medical Travel Summit
- Private Acute Healthcare Conference
- LaingBuisson Conference
To book Elizabeth to participate at your event please contact us
As an Associate Director David Raines is a long standing member of the Boultbee Health team, consulting as Health Network Associates.
In the UK, his broad career in both the public and private sectors of the healthcare industry has included:
- Marketing Director of a Healthcare IT systems company
- Executive with the Association of British Healthcare Industries (ABHI)
- Business Development Director for the Healix Group
His international career has involved a wide variety of client briefs including:
- Developing the private patient market in Pakistan, China, the UAE and Kuwait for a private UK hospital group
- Management of a number of regeneration programmes on infrastructure, hospitals and primary care centres within Iraq as part of a secondment to the US Embassy in Baghdad as a result of which he was awarded Consultant of the Year by British Expertise, where he later became Chairman
In the mental health arena he created and grew Performance Healthcare to provide a national confidential helpline which provided preventative and psychological treatment services for professional sports people, their families and past players who needed help with psychological problems such as depression, anxiety, career transition, gambling, and substance abuse.
London Medicine UK
Elizabeth and David set up London Medicine UK in 2011 and projects under this trading name concentrate on making London accessible to international clients. Projects have included:
- Concierge services to VIP patients for international clients
- Management of private patients referrals seeking world leading treatment in London
- Education and navigation of the UK and London healthcare systems
- Introductions to key healthcare decision makers
Senior Marketing and Communications Consultant
Siobhan is a senior marketing and communications consultant with over 25 years’ experience of supporting business development and growth, having worked for Blue Chip organisations: Intel, Apple, HCA and a global trade association the Business Software Alliance.
With experience in both the healthcare and technology sectors, Siobhan has worked with small businesses and large corporations on both the client side and as a service provider. She is passionate about world-class communications and helps clients to identify, design and deliver projects that will have impact and deliver on business priorities and outcomes. She enjoys building and mobilising teams and is an effective networker with strong people and professional relationship skills.
Siobhan’s broad marketing expertise ranges from thought leadership content, relationship management and branding across to advertising, digital, social media, market research, influencer collaboration, strategic alliances, event management and PR/Public Affairs.
Siobhan has held a senior Non-Executive Director position with BritishAmerican Business, a leading transatlantic business organisation and contributed as an active member of the Alliance Against IP Theft (now The Alliance for Intellectual Property). She has worked with European and international companies and spent 16 years in Brussels and Paris, including a secondment to Washington D.C. She is a fluent French speaker.